regular express

"Open Source" is a good mechanism to develop programs.
apple is my favorite food.
Football game is not use feet only.
this dress doesn't fit me.
However, this dress is about $ 3183 dollars.
GNU is free air not free beer.
Her hair is very beauty.
I can't finish the test.
Oh! The soup taste good.
motorcycle is cheap than car.
This window is clear.
the symbol '*' is represented as start.
Oh!    My god!
The gd software is a library for drafting programs.
You are the best is mean you are the no. 1.
The world <Happy> is the same with "glad".
I like dog.
google is the best tools for search keyword.
goooooogle yes!
go! go! Let's go.
# I am VBird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BdsDex: failed to load Boot0001 "UEFI BHYVE SATA DISK BHYVE-OABE-20A5-E582" from PciRoot(0x0)/Pci (0x2, 0x0)/Stat(0x0,0xFFFF,0x0) : Not Found

How To Install Nginx, MySQL and PHP (FEMP) Stack on FreeBSD 13.0

Install samba on FreeBSD(on VMware Workstation) to share files with Window.